Nannies for Twins: The Search for the Perfect Childcare Team
As bets on Meghan Markle having twins have been suspended by agencies due to an unusually high number of wagers, the topic of royal twins has captured the public’s imagination. Social media platforms are buzzing with discussions about when the last time the Royal Family welcomed twins, while people search for examples of modern-day high-profile twin babies. In an intriguing twist, the experienced parents of twins themselves, George and Amal Clooney, have been chosen as godparents to the forthcoming Windsors.
Amidst all the excitement, Irving Scott remains focused on its mission of finding the ideal nanny for each family on our roster, including those with twins. We take great pleasure in recruiting nannies specifically tailored for twin care. Given that our services are always customized to meet the unique needs of each family, it is only natural that we can provide the perfect childcare team for families with multiple births.
We have a selection of trusted nannies who possess the skills and expertise to deliver the exceptional service required, all while upholding the professional, flexible, and vocational spirit that Irving Scott nannies are renowned for. By entrusting us from the outset, our clients can rest assured that we are tirelessly working to assemble their dream team.
At Irving Scott, we understand the importance of having a reliable and skilled nanny when it comes to caring for twins. The dynamics and demands of twin care require special attention and expertise. Our experienced nannies are well-versed in providing personalized care for twins, ensuring that each child receives individual attention and fostering their unique development. With our thorough selection process and commitment to tailored childcare solutions, we strive to create a harmonious and nurturing environment for both the children and their parents.
By choosing Irving Scott as their partner, families with twins can enjoy peace of mind, knowing that we are dedicated to finding the perfect nanny match. We take into consideration the specific requirements and preferences of each family, ensuring a seamless integration of the nanny into their daily lives. With our expertise in recruiting nannies for twins and our commitment to exceptional service, we aim to create a trusted and supportive partnership with our clients, allowing them to relax and cherish their family moments while we take care of their childcare needs.
How do we recruit nannies for twins?
We look for flexible candidates who can work in a team if they are going to be looking after one twin or who can multi-task when entrusted with two children. Candidates should know that:
- Nannies with experience with twins often approach us to register on our books with clearly marked availability dates which we bear in mind when discussing requirements with a potential client.
- Senior recruiter Paloma Irving interviews each candidate carefully in order to identify transferable skills, compatible personality traits, motivation and personal responsibility.
- Nannies with open minds who nevertheless know how to set up routines, and implement discipline, whose innate professional training generates confidence and whose dedication is demonstrable are those we invite to consider working with twins as a career-enhancing experience.
What should our clients expect from Irving Scott?
When our advice is sought, we study the dynamics, expectations and basic requirements a potential client has before offering one nanny for twins, two nannies for twins, or one full-time and one backup nanny… the combinations are as unique as the circumstances of each family. Our clients can expect:
- Thorough two-way communication to define needs and to plan ahead: for example, will our client be a stay-at-home parent or will a return to work be imminent? Will the babies be required to travel with their nannies? Etc.
- Nannies that have references, vaccinations and are First Responders trained specifically for newborns.
- That those nannies required from birth are available from week 30 of the pregnancy onwards, to ensure the right caregivers are available at the moment the children are born.
Royal twins to call upon
Should the Duchess of Sussex be expecting twins, there are parents of royal twins in Europe she can call upon for encouragement. Multilingual Duke of Anjou will no doubt have the advice to share about childcare for his 8-year-old Spanish twins, Louis and Alphonse, Duke of Burgundy and Duke of Berry (respectively).
Whereas 19-year-old Spanish twins, Umberto and Sofia, members of the Bulgarian Royal Family, are likely to have tales to tell which will either put Meghan Markle at ease or provide her with insight into this new adventure!