Location: Knightsbridge, London, UK
Hours: Full-time, 42.5 hours per week.
Shift work on a rota basis, including weekends and evenings when the principal is in residence.
Days off will be given during the week for weekend work.
Salary: up to £39K gross per annum (depending on experience)
Probation period: 6 months
Benefits: Pension scheme, 21 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Start Date: ASAP
We are seeking an experienced and reliable Personal Driver to join our team. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years' driving experience and a clean driving record, with no points on their license. They will be responsible for driving high-end vehicles, including Rolls Royce, for the family and their guests, as well as managing and cleaning the vehicles and taking them for servicing. The Personal Driver will also be required to assist the family office with errands and other tasks when the family is out of the country.
- Drive the family to appointments, social engagements, and school runs as needed
- Transport guests of the family as required
- Assist the family office with errands and other tasks when the family is out of the country
- Manage and clean the vehicles
- Take the vehicles for servicing as needed
- Cover for other drivers during annual leave and other absences
- Minimum 5 years' driving experience
- Clean driving record with no points on the license
- Presentable and professional appearance
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Proven experience working in a team (preferred)
- Clear DBS check
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Valid references