HEAD HOUSEKEEPER FOR PRIVATE ESTATE, WILTSHIRE
High profile client’s country estate in Wiltshire.
Head Housekeeper to start ASAP
Seeking a professional and organised person comfortable working in a very busy home, but a lovely family and team to be a part of, in which staff stay long term.
Duties Include (but not limited to):
- All housekeeping duties
- Pet care
- Some errands for the house
- Organising the shifts/rotas for the daily Housekeepers.
- Daily tasks, cleaning schedules, etc.
- The family expectations are high so you would be responsible for making sure the standards of cleaning are met and guiding the Housekeepers in their duties.
- In the absence of the butler/house manager being the main contact for household staff and family, and assisting the house manager with the smooth running of the household.
- Ordering of cleaning supplies, and household goods.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a busy private household
- Good longevity
- Self-motivated House proud
- Strong “can do” attitude
- Willing to help in anything that comes up
- Work as a team
- Excellent wardrobe management skills
- Excellent English preferred
- Self-motivated who can guide and lead a small team of 4 housekeepers
- Flexible Energetic Discreet
- Pets and kids friendly
Working Days: Predominately Monday-Friday with 1-2 weekends a month.
Working Hours: 8-9 hours (8:30am-5/7pm) will vary depending on the family needs, when in residence.
Salary: £40k. Any overtime worked will be paid in lieu time.