Daily Housekeeper – Chelsea, London
Job Title: Experienced Housekeeper for High-End Household in Chelsea SW3 (nearest tube Sloane Square)
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Salary: £45k gross per annum
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Housekeeper to join a high-end household in SW3.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all cleaning and laundry, managing their own time, and using their own initiative.
In terms of workload, the household is extremely manageable.
The Principals are extremely clean and tidy – one son is already away at university and the other will be heading there in September. It is 3 bedrooms property and a study .
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness and tidiness throughout the household
- Managing laundry and ironing for the family
- Using own initiative to identify and prioritize tasks
- Maintaining clear and concise communication in English both verbally and through WhatsApp
- Treating the household with care and respect, as if it were your own
- Assisting with any ad hoc duties as required
- Proven experience in high-end households
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Comfortable working alone
This is an exceptional opportunity to work for a lovely family. The current housekeeper is willing to do a long handover to ensure a smooth transition. She is leaving to return to her country after many years working for the family.