Daily Housekeeper/Butler – Chelsea, London
Daily Housekeeper/Butler – Chelsea
Location: Chelsea Square
Salary: up to £45,000 per year gross
We are seeking a 3rd housekeeper to join our team. Your responsibilities will include
maintaining the cleanliness and organization of a 4 bedroom house within a team of 3 housekeeper/butlers, caring for the family’s needs, and at times walking their Cavapoo dog.
The family consists of 2 adults and 2 children (school aged). English family.
Other staff: 2 other housekeepers, a chef, nanny, house manager and a driver.
Working 5 days per week on a shift basis and with 2 weekends off a month.
Working hours: 5 days per week 6am – 2pm (Mondays) / 7am – 3pm & 10am – 7pm
(Must be willing to work weekends with 2 consecutive days off within that week)
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Serving the family at mealtimes and events
• Managing the principal’s wardrobes and polishing family silver
• Washing, ironing and laundry, including delicate and luxury clothing, and arranging dry-cleaning
• Grocery shopping and managing contractors on site
• Walking and caring for the family pet
• Cleaning and sanitising the household, and making beds and changing linens • Monitoring cleaning supplies and ordering more as required • Reporting necessary repairs or replacements
• Running errands for the principal of the house
• Booking maintenance contractors where required
• Occasionally travelling (optional)
• At least 3 to 5 years solid experience in a similar role
• Ability to work as part of a team, maintain professionalism at all times, be proactive and discreet
• Fluent in English
• Dog friendly
If you are interested in this role, please apply as soon as possible.