A new position for a Private Household Handyman is available. The handyman would join a small team looking after exclusive residential properties in Belgravia and Knightsbridge, London.
You should be pro-active, self-motivated, reliable, and capable of providing pristine workmanship for maintaining luxury residential properties. The ideal candidate will have a flexible, discreet and helpful attitude with attention to detail and high-quality workmanship.
• Prior, proven experience as a handyman with excellent references
• Strong general repair skills with an eye for detail and pride in their work
• Skills with using hardware tools and electrical equipment
• Working or technical knowledge of how electrical, plumbing or HVAC systems work
• Good communication and multitasking ability
• Physical stamina and tidiness
• Well-organized and excellent problem-solving skills
• Performing general maintenance and light repairs
• Cleaning and maintaining outdoor areas e.g. jet-washing
• Performing routine checks on IT and AV equipment
• Upkeep of the interior/exterior painting, filling gaps etc.
• Maintaining basic lighting systems
• Repairing equipment and household appliances
• Assisting contractors, e.g. electricians, plumbers and carpenters when on site.
• Undertaking additional duties as needed or instructed by the property manager
• performing emergency tasks
• Record weekly meter readings of all services in all properties.
• Identifying and reporting the need for major repairs
• Weekly report to be done and issued to the property manager
Start date: As soon as possible
Working hours; M- F 8.00 am to 16.00 pm
Salary: £36000 Gross
After probation time: Enrolment in Workplace pension
Working week: Monday – Friday (occasional weekend driving support) Driving License essential.